Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bane of the week:

MIGRAINES!




Gag me with a spoon! Migraines so make me want to throw up.

Like last Wednesday when I woke up at 1:17am feeling like a red-hot poker was being driven through my right eye. I went straight to the bathroom and emptied my stomach.

Four days of my five-day break from school were spent incapacitated and nauseated. Seven days later, my dear friend is back for a visit.

Is this Karma?

This time I'm not on break. I have to face a room of 12 pre-teens tomorrow morning at 7:30am. I'm praying to the pagan gods for a miracle.



-----------------

And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for.

I lied. Yes. Here is my falsehood:

I went water skiing on the canal one day with my family and some buddies, and I really busted it in the water. When I came up my ear was dangling, half cut off. When I made it to shore, my parents, maintaining their composure very well considering the situation, ushered me into the van and rushed me to the emergency room where my ear was stitched back on.


All the events in the above story are true. They just did not happen to me. They happened to my brother, Larry. The same Larry who saved my Monchichi's hat in story number 3.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? Karma. You tricked us and got a migraine. LOL

I've only had one migraine in my life, but I feel your pain... I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Well... maybe my worst...

Hope it clears by tomorrow.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

I completely sympathize. I have gotten migraines since I was young, and they seem to get worse the older I get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home