Thursday, March 23, 2006

I scream.
You scream.
We all scream for

ICE CREAM!!!

I love ice cream.

I once wrote an ode to Ben and Jerry's.

Samoans love ice cream. There is no lack of ice cream on the island. You can find it sold at almost any location. Any social event could be called an ice cream social. I have no problem with that.

Ice cream on a stick is what I really crave. I fell in love with it during my two-year stint in Brazil. I love a good palito. Here are some of my favorites on island.

First we have the Paddle Pop

This was actuallly the first ice cream on a stick I had in my early days on the island. It is like a rainbow in a stick. I'm not sure what flavor it is supposed to be, though. It is just kind of sweet.

Then there is the Golden Gay Time

Warning: If you eat this one, it turns you gay.

Magnum. No, not what you are thinking. Get you mind out of the gutter. Although, it is a rather larger ice cream on a stick.

This one reminds me of the Mega Bars from Nestle that I used to buy in Uganda. Yummy.

And then there's this one.

It's not ice cream on a stick... but it is shaped like a fish.
It's a Korean ice cream with sweet red bean paste.
I <3 this one.

That about wraps it up my infatuation with the stick.


ICE CREAM

Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home