Saturday, March 25, 2006

I <3 Veronica!


All righty then... Well, if you wind up getting to number 8, be sure and bring mouthwash.


What have I told you about thinking?

That it makes my breasts smaller.



Well, if it helps you deciding on your wardrobe, I'll be wearing an "I'm with stupid" t-shirt.


This not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.



I'm confused. You're talking, and your clothes are on.



You know what's really disturbing about you, other than everything...




(Quotes from season 2 episode 15: The Quick and The Wed. Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays on UPN... for now at least.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I love Veronica Mars!! And these quotes, while great on there own, are even funnier now that I have seen the episode in question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home