Thursday, March 23, 2006

I was tagged. Now I’m “it”. Thanks Nicole.

List seven songs you're into right now. Old, new, whatever…

These are the top songs being played on my iTunes these days:

1. Not Ready to Make Nice-Dixie Chicks
2. Smile-Vitamin C (Been watchin’ Hairspray again)
3. Screwed-Paris Hilton (Is it really? Sounds like her. Very catchy. I love it.)
4. Upside Down-Diana Ross
5. Groove is in the Heart-Deelite
6. Naughty Girls Need Love Too-Samantha Fox
7. Dreams-Gabrielle




Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs...

Ok, it's Brit Brit.

1. Are you male or female?
Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

2. Describe yourself:
Chaotic, I’m So Curious, Stonger

3. How do some people feel about you:
Toxic

4. How do you feel about yourself:
I’ve Got that Boom Boom

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
Lucky

6. Describe your current significant other:
You Got It All

7. Describe where you want to be:
The Hook Up

8. Describe how you live:
Me Against the Music

9. Describe how you love:
Touch of My Hand

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
Breathe on Me

11. Share a few words of wisdom:
Do Somethin’

12. Now say goodbye:
Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

Yay! Aren't you glad I made you do it? A chance to shamelessly quote Britney Spears music. What could be more fun? Well, quoting Green Day music perhaps :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home