Monday, March 20, 2006

There is beauty all around...


Hello Beautiful!


Today was my first official day of spring break. How was it? Eh. It was good. I got my lazy bootay out of bed somewhat early, of course not before checking my email, updating myself about current events from cnn.com, and getting my daily fix of Pink (what really makes the world go 'round). I'm trying to get leaner so that one day I, too, may have nice abs. I went jogging before eating breakfast because that is supposed to jump-start my metabolism, so I can burn fat. I love to run. I just HATE running in the mornings. I want to get into some kind of routine that I can keep up when school starts back next week. Dream on! How many good fitness habits have I attempted to acquire since this semester began? Why do I keep doing this? I've got to look good in those jeans.

Besides going shopping for cleaning supplies at the supermarket, defrosting the freezer and cleaning the 'fridge, I did not do a whole lot today besides surf the net and napping. I thought about watching a movie, but I passed on that idea. I ordered the Fame DVD from amazon.com, and I'm working on an order from oldnavy.com. They are running a special for this week only. $10 off of any purchase over $50. I'm more of a Gap man myself, but there is a pair of trousers I've had my eye on. I'm having trouble finding $50 of merchandise that I really want.

I skipped class tonight. (My UH courses are on a different schedule than my school.) Steve, Cristy and I went to the beach this evening; it was so great to get my ass out of the house. I'm a person who is always on the move, and I'm happy that way. I feel miserable when I'm cooped up. It's depressing. I've just got to be out. It was a nice evening, and we watched the sun set. Beautiful. As much as I complain about being on the island, it has its charm. It is truly a beautiful place, especially if you can find a place with no garbage strewn about. To borrow an idea from my beloved mother, I need to stop being so critical. I think I'd be a happier person if I could just stop noticing all the flaws around me and be happy with the positive qualities that surround me. I would also cease to exist.


You are beautiful.



You are ugly.


I am feeling a wee bit like crap right now. I've got a headache (not a migraine, thank my pagan gods!). I feel like I want to throw up. I think I need a good massage.


Remember my name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home