Friday, March 17, 2006

www.paperdollheaven.com

I just had to let you know about this fabulous site I stumbled across today. It's called Paper Doll Heaven, and it is heaven for anyone who loves clothes and has ever dreamed of dressing celebrities.


Dress them up for some fancy awards ceremony, a night out at the club, or a day just chillin' at home. Everything is there: pants, shirts, hats, belts, even socks!


You can make your celebrity as skanky as you like or as matronly as your mother would.


Bjork couldn't be here tonight. She was trying on her dress, and Dick Chaney shot her.--Jon Stewart, Academy Awards, 2006


Be warned: Do not go to this site unless you have hours of nothing to do.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

Where can I get me one of those swan dresses? Me likey (not really...I'm being ironic).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home