Tuesday, January 03, 2006


I thank my lucky stars it really was not so good.

I saw it at the bakery at KS supermarket. I've been trying to eat a more healthy diet, but you know cheesecake can really be good for you. Right? I saw it through the glass in the bakery, and it started to sing out my name. It was so cute looking up at me, and I could tell that it wanted to come home with me. I was sold. I bought it.

Dinner was great, chicken breast and couscous with a Coke Zero. I really have to eat more veggies. I need to get more vitamins in my diet. Time for the cheesecake. I took it out of the cute little box it came in. To truly understand this moment, you have to truly know me as the cheesecake fan I am. I adore good cheesecake. I have to stress the good. I'm usually apprehensive about eat cheesecake from unknown bakers because a bad piece of cheesecake can really ruin my day (or evening as it was). I took my chance with the Korean baker at KS Mart because it's been a while since I've had a piece, and I already explained how cute it looked staring up at me through the glass. (I really have to stop going shopping when I'm hungry.)

Oh the drama. I took my first bite and almost threw up in my mouth. D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G! It was like biting into foam rubber with an essence of cream cheese and lemon extract? You can't judge a cheesecake by its appearance, no matter how cute it looks through the glass.

An afterthought: I’m watching Party Party on Bravo. Some people should never be allowed to have children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home