Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm a student again! I began a course yesterday with the University of Hawaii on curriculum development . GO ME!!! I hope that before the summer I will have my teacing certificate. I really need this course. The obvious reason is to get certified and learn how to be a better teacher, blah, blah, blah. . . Another very important reason is that it gives me a chance to meet new people. I need to expand my circle of friends here. It is so important for me to find more like-minded individuals, people with personalities that are fun to me, and, most importantly, people who get me and will support me when I need it. I also wanted to meet more Samoans. Like I said before, I respect other cultures, and being friends with people who are Samoan gives me an invalualbe opportunity to learn and understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home