Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06-06-06



Have you ever had the feeling that you were being watched, or glowered at menacingly by a spooky face while your are out having a good time with you friends at a neighborhood hole-in-the-wall on a Friday night?

Well I have. Take a a look at that face that showed up in a photo taken of me at Players' Club last Friday night. She does not look very happy with me. Nicole noticed it and showed it to me on Saturday. It weirded me out a bit, but then I took a closer look last night, and I'm not convinced it's anything out of the ordinary. The logical explanation would be that it's a reflection from one of the television screens on the walls of the fine establishment. It would just be quite a coincidence that such a pissed-off face would be staring in my direction at exactly the moment that the photo was snapped; some might even say ironic.

Nicole and I are not taking this possible brush with the paranormal lightly. We are going back to Players' Club tonight to "investigate."

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see its hand reaching out too.

Not to scare you or anything, of course.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she was upset you were pointing at her. You know, pointing fingers is rude. Ghost lady was just giving you warning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home