Saturday, May 27, 2006

WTF?


Sluts Songs are on Heavy Rotation

A real malaya is on the prowl.

(Purrrrrrr!)


What curse word do you use the most? Curse word? Who talks like that? Ok, since you've backed me into a corner, it's probably f@#k: the worst word ever (according to my mom).

Do you own an iPod? I own a little Shuffle that I love.

Who on your Myspace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? Nicole Gail. I live with the bitch.

What time is your alarm clock set for? 5:30am because I want to get up and go for an early-morning job. The reality is that I usually do not get my bootay off the sofa (I sold my bed already) until 6:30.

What color is your room? It is a sterile cream. Every room in the effin' place is the same color. How boring is that?

Flip flops or sneakers? I'm pretty opposed to flip-flops unless I'm using a public shower or at the beach.

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Be in the picture. Super Model Documentary Hour!!!

What was the last movie you watched? I'm proudly ashamed to admit that it was South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut. I wish I could say it was Reefer Madness, my present favorite.

Do any of your friends have children? Of course. Everyone is popping out babies.

Has anyone ever called you lazy? I've never heard anyone call me that. (Nicole, calling me that now does not count.)

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Hell no! I HATE MEDICINE!!!

What CD is currently in your CD player? I don't own a CD player anymore. My Slut Songs playlist is currently being played.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I prefer my milk like my lovers.

Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes. Shocking.

Have you ever given someone a hickey? No. Hickeys are really gross.

Who was the last person to call you? The director of my school. (No, Nicole, calling me now as I type does not count.)

Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Absolutely. It's karma. I would not expect anything less.

Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes. They profoundly influenced my development.

How many siblings do you have? Five.

Are you shy around the opposite sex? No.

What movie do you know every line to? Little Shop of Horrors, Rent, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Pike isn't a name. It's a fish).

Do you own any band t-shirts? I'm not into that BS.

What is your favorite salad dressing? I'm not inot that BS either. I prefer a nice sqeeze of lemon or lime.

Do you read for fun? Yes. However, I do it in spurts. Right now I'm in a slump.

Do you cry a lot? I never cry. I wish I did. I really need to. I think I'd feel better if I were to have a good cry. I try to make myself cry sometime, but I've not been successful.

Who was the last person to text message you? Kyazze.

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop. I <3 my Mac.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? I'm always wanting a piercing or tattoo.

What is the weather like? Windy and cool. That is surprising. Yesterday was the coolest day for me yet in American Samoa.

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Like every inch covered? Probably not. Not sexy. Lots of tattoos that are just black (I hate colored tattoos) that are well done on a nice body? Sho' nuff would.

Is sex before marriage wrong? Supercalafragalisticexbealadocious.

When was the last time you slept on the floor? August 2005. I moved into a new apartment before I bought a bed.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I usually get between five and six.

Are you in love or lust? LOVE!.

Are your days full and fast-paced? In American Samoa? Are you kidding me? Hopefully that will all end in a couple of weeks.

Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Usually. I really look at percentage of calories from fat.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 31.

Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I would not say "picky." That would leave me wide open for hypocrisy and criticisim. I appreciate the craft of good grammar, and I try abide by the rules I know. I, however, believe that style is more important than being gramatically correct. My high school business teacher said it best, "Write to express not impress."

Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes. Several times. The Georgia Cyclone is my favorite roller coaster anywhere.

Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? My best friends have always been female.

Do you like Cottage Cheese? I don't dislike it, but I don't remember ever buying it.

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? It depends. I'm a switch sleeper.

Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes. I used to do it more in the late 90's.

Do you enjoy giving hugs? "Drugs are better than hugs"--Karen Walker. I've learned to appreciate a good hug. I used to shy away from them, but I actually look forward to them now, especially from my mother and best friends.

What song did you last sing out loud? Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado and Timbaland. I've got my Slut Songs playist going on iTunes.

What is your favorite TV show? Veronica Mars.

Which celebrity dead or alive would you want to have lunch with? Drew Barrymore. I <3 her.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? When I told my employer last November that I was going to end my contract five months early to take a job in Uganda. I ended up staying. My contract ends in one week from today! I will be taking the position in Uganda; they held it for me.

What one thing do you wish you had? Less body hair? I don't know!

Favourite lyrics? It takes two to make a thing go right. It takes two to make it out of site. Of songs from both Seduction and Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock.

Cut it out.jpg

3 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warn somebody if you're going be doing your rendition of 'When Doves Cry'.

"Do any of your friends have children? Of course. Everyone is popping out babies."


LMAO!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I am frightened and disturbed by that picture of you. How I will miss being witness to your apartment antics. :-)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I miss your daily posts...

:-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home