Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Good Lord!



The rubbish you can find on the net these days.

Scary. Very Scary.



The thought of my hand on the back of Tom Cruise's head... is that bad.

Katie Holmes's dress color does not look good on me.

All around, I'd say this is not a flattering photo. I'm appalled.

My dear roommate and friend, Nicole, appears to have:

a) too much time on her hands

b) an unhealthy obsession with Tom Cruise

and

c) no fashion sense.

(Click on links for proof of allegations.)


Yes, my friends, it appears that I'm Tom's new brainwashed bitch. I swear to you though, no matter how much medication they put me on, I will not have his baby. Or L. Ron Hubbard's for that matter. No. No. NO.


In other news...

He's got a


ticket to ride II


Ok, so I did not know that my friend, with whom I'll be visiting, did not live on Oahu, but Maui. (Yeah, yeah. I know.) I had to buy an additional ticket. Now, my friends, I'll be heading to Maui on the 9th of June. Yay!!! I'm going to spend a long weekend there, and then it's off to Florida on the 12th. Woe is me. Life is so difficult.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my eyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home