Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Kick coin slot

dryness

to the curb!"





Hey! How'd that get there?


The side of my coin slot got a little graffitied last night. I've toyed with the idea of a tattoo for years, and I've gone back and forth. I remember very distinctly making the decision one after noon in 1997 as I cut across the field by the Leach Center at FSU campus to never get a tattoo. I am not the same person I was in 1997 in many ways. I'm quite more fond of the me now.

I love the Samoan tattoo designs. Getting a tattoo was something that I really wanted to do before I left. I put it off and put it off until I had to make a decision. I'm glad I finally did it. I like it a lot. My mom is going to cry when she sees this. (I love you!) I designed it myself. I wanted a sun (U r my Sunshine!) with triangle rays. (When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely, I just stick out my chin and grin and say: "The sun'll come out tomorrow, so you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow come what may...") I told the artist to just "Do yo' thang!" in the center, make it Samoan. It is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. What is not beautiful is the hair I have grown at the base of my back.

(Back hair = Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!)


GROSS! I've never really paid attention to that area. I really need to wax.

I can be such a baby sometimes. Just ask Celeste. Just asked the guy who gave me the tattoo. (By the way, when I said that "I told him..." to do something, I mean that I communicated it the best way I could. He really did not speak English, and I know no Samoan.) They laughed and laughed. No, I did not cry and cry or scream, moan or groan while being tattooed. I did however tell him to turn off the machine every time he switched it on, and I could hear it whirr. It was on and off three times. I had no idea what it would feel like, and I expected the worst, and hearing the motor scared the @#$% out of me. When I finally took in a deep breath and let him go, it was not that bad, just irritating.

Of course, now I'm paranoid of doing something wrong with caring for it as it heals and it looking like poo. I'm doing what I can and taking advice from those in the know. Getting it done was like lifting a weight off of my shoulders. I'm very happy.


Peace out coin slot dryness!


______________________________________________

For other Linsay Lohan news, check out this link: firecrotch

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so when do we see it?

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

That was a very good SNL spoof.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home