Monday, May 15, 2006

Lazy Lilly


I cannot have another week like last week. I just could not make myself log into blogger and post. It was not that I was uninspired. I had so many things going round in my head that needed to come out, but I just did not have the motivation to spill. I don't like to miss a day without posting, and I'm sure that on lazy days I could just post the results to yet another quiz (which I'll do later), but I don't want my blog to turn into that. There is nothing wrong with posting quiz results (yes, another on is coming), but that is not the direction in which I want my blog to head. I first started my blog to keep the folks at home posted on my where abouts and experiences. That got boring. This year, I decided that I wanted to use my blog as a creative outlet. Instead of it being just a summary of my life, I wanted to express some of my thoughts, ideas, a perspective on anything that caught my interest. Yes, this is the evolution of my randomness.

Ok. Now it is time for the quiz results. This goes our to all the "fraters" out there:


Which Mean Girls Character Are you? (girlz)

Karen Smith
Your a SLUT!

(Can anyone use an apostrophe correctly? Yet another apostrophe catastrophe.)


Your "frenemy,"

Timothy


Speaking of Amanda Seyfried, my Mean Girls counterpart, Nicole and I began watching Veronica Mars from episode one yesterday. We are digging into those old Lilly Kane wounds and lovin' it.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what that quiz was about, so I guessed what kind of girl I would make.

Cady Herron: Your a math freak, your a dork.

So all I'm missing is a set of tits and a cooter. That's nice to know.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I'm Gretchen Wieners.

I'm a conceited bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home