Sunday, May 07, 2006

There comes a time to...

JUST SAY NO!



I made a startling discovery on Friday in the refrigerated section of the supermarket tucked in between the V8 and V8 Splash.


Grass Jelly Drink

No!


I am the person who blogged about the need to put stuff in his mouth, but... No! I've drawn the line. I mean, look at the picture on the can.


Throwing up in your mouth yet?


It's jelly! In a can! Made from grass! And they are promoting the use of a bendy straw to drink it. Classy.

Just when I thought it could not get any worse,


grass jelly drink also comes in banana flavor. I like bananas. By. Themselves. I truly hate anything banana flavored: popsicles, pudding, Laffy Taffy, grass jelly drink.


So you should never put bananas in the refrigerator!

Or in grass jelly drink.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger nancycle said...

They have gone too far. This is so terribly wrong....But....Did you try it? :)

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those ice cubes? I've never seen jellied grass before....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home