Thursday, April 27, 2006

The verdict is in...



How evil are you?

And I'm proud of it.


I knew something was up with all of the bad karma coming back at me.

So to all you suckas who thought I was a nice guy, I had you fooled. HA, HA, HA (Imagine Vincent Price on Thriller)!!!


On a truly somber note...

I received an email today from Mr. Kato in Uganda, and he informed me that Harriet's huband, Doreen's dad, passed away. They buried him two weeks ago. Harriet and Doreen were my next-door neighbors at the school where I worked for three years in Uganda. (Doreen has starred in a couple of my blog entries.)


They were fantastic folks and a beautiful family.

I am heartbroken.

I announed the sad news I received today to my class, and my students asked me why I did not take the day off from school. Aren't they not the sweetest bunch of kids?

Hatcher out.

4 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I answer honestly, I'm good... probably the vegetarian thing that killed me. If I answer how I WANT to answer, I'm evil.

I guess this means I'm good on a path to evil.

What a lovely ride.

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You are twisted.

You are just barely evil."


Yeh... that's me.

LOL!


Sorry to hear about your news.

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, bambi. sorry. bad news from far away is never easy to hear.

on a happier note, i am apparently "good" !! i'll take it where i can get it.

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey You,

I am really sorry to hear about the news. Doreen is such a beautiful and sweet girl. I will keep the family in my prayers. I miss you!

Atwooki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home