Monday, May 01, 2006

I <3 Kristen Bell



Even though I only caught my first glimpse of her last August, I don't know what I'd do without her now.

My infatuation is unnatural.


Being in Uganda, I missed the whole first season of Veronica Mars. I'll forever be indebted to Nicole for letting me borrow the entire first season. I was hooked from episode one. Since the third grade and Nancy Drew, I've had a soft spot for a teenage sleuth. At the time, I'd just learned what the world slut meant, and I had never heard of a sleuth. I remember reading Nancy Drew, and for some reason, I assumed that sleuth = slut. I could not understand how Nancy's father approved of her slutting. I thought he was very progressive and on his way to hell.

But I digress...

My love for Kristen goes beyond Veronica Mars. Reefer Madness anyone?


Ok, I'll confess. When Nicole first tried to introduce me to V, I was not very interested. The school year had just begun, and I just did not have time to sit down and get interested in a new television show that would suck me in. I'm a tv adict. One minute is too much, and 16 hours is not enough. It was not until after I watched Reefer Madness that I decided to check out Veronica Mars. Kristen's performance as Mary Lane is stand out; she was perfectly cast. Who knew she could dance and sing so well? Maybe it was the whole S & M scene that did it for me... Maybe.

I finally saw Kristen's perfomance from last year's Emmy awards today. Yes, today. Once again, I was without television when it aired, and I could not get it to download for a while, then I forgot about it.


KB perfoming the themesong from one of my favorite movie musicals, now that almost made me lose my testicles in the sofa. Look how colorful they are! Fun times!

So Kristen has a new feature film coming soon.


Horror flick. Recipe for disaster. You bet I'll be seeing it.

She co-stars with that Boone guy from lost. I would want to be killed off a show, too, if it meant that I could co-star in a film with Kristen Bell. Get this: the film also co-stars Christina Milian! Dr. Dre's new squeeze. She was the girl in Be Cool. She also did some film with Nick Cannon a few years ago, and last year she had a huge international hit Dip It Low (Pop! Pop! Pop that thang! I'ma show ya how ta make yo man say, "Ohh!").

The last person I such a crush on left her fabulous career as a goddess to become a truck driver and got knocked up by some wifebeater wearin' punk who thinks he's a rapper. I pray that Kristen will be wiser and stick around for a long time. I'm getting to old to seek after new crushes.

3 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fell in love with her from the very first episode of Veronica Mars, and love her more with each new episode. I will also be seeing the movie, though I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. :-)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

OMG. People are saying last nights (yes, it switched to Tuesday, which I knew but had forgotten), anyway, last nights VM was amazing. I MUST WATCH IT! Kristen Bell is awesome. I loved Reefer Madness and am looking forward to Pulse simply because she is in it.

LoVe Forever!

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a pagan devil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home