Thursday, April 06, 2006

Candy Everybody

Wants



Don't you sometimes just crave



???


I know I do.



Mr. Goodbar, thou art so sweet. Yes, I mean sweet in the Ugandan sense.

Sometimes it takes more than a Snickers to satisfy my craving.


Who do I turn to?


You guessed it!



It's got all I need for a nice time,



and it's packed with. . .




!!!


I've taken a long while without a real



...


I know exactly what I want.



MMM...



!!!


MMM...



!!!


You know you want it, too.


Go for it!


Feel free.




Yay!


4 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

I Don't think Diane Keaton went that ga-ga... no, wait. She did.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I think chocolate can satisfy many cravings. *wink, wink*

Very funny post and your photographer is just magnificent!

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...are you advertising your OWN nuts, or are these the kind of nuts one would have to...ummm...purchase....

Just askin'

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to like nuts in my chocolate... but something tells me that the next time I rip into a Mr. Goodbar, it's not going to be the same now. I guess I'm more of a "Mounds" guy. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home