Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The trees have eyes

(At least our car did not break down and leave us stranded in the desert in California to be stalked and murdered by savage people.)

This entry was inspired by a photo taken by a friend. He is a self-proclaimed "amateur", but he's taken some pretty great shots. Check out his photoblog: A DISTORTED PERSPECTIVE

A photo that he posted a couple of days ago made me think of an experience I recently had while on recess duty at school. A little over a week ago, a small second grader, Alec, came to me on the playground and told me, "The tree has an eye." I went over to see what he was talking about, and sure enough, the tree had an eye.



Oh, imagination!

Take a journey.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Brent Vermilyea said...

If that's an eye, it has glaucoma.

Thanks for the shout out.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I love this picture Timothy! The texture of the tree trunk is really great, especially when viewed full size. This does seem like the type of tree, however, to bare sharp, pointy fangs. If that ever were to happen I would strongly recommend you scream and run in the opposite direction (and hope the tree does not sprout legs and chase you down).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home