Wednesday, March 15, 2006



You give up your dream... You die.


Believe it, man.

You have to do what's right for you.

Dance, I say!

Despite all the flaws in this movie, it works, and you love it because deep down you can relate to Alex. You have dreams. You want to make them come true, but you have fears of being inferior, and you want to make them happen on your own terms.

First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind
All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel, made of stone

Take your passion, and make it happen.


(Deep down inside, didn't we all want to be strippers at one time? I know I did. That is the first thing I remember wanting to be, as a child, when I grew up. I remember seeing strippers on Donohue when I was like five or six, and I was sold. Dancing and taking your clothes off--my two favorite things. Then there was the stripper episode of Chips.)

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I so wanted to be a stripper when I was younger (like 10 or 11). All I really knew was strippers wore fabulous, sparkly clothing and then took them off. Sounded like fun to me. Needless to say that is not a dream I ever followed through on. At least not yet...

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Timothy said...

We could start a troupe here in the AS! A male/female review. We'll call it Shemale (e with an accent mark). We'll have poles and water falling from above.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home