Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Finally, I was able to watch the season finale of Veronica Mars. (No UPN on the rock) It was so WOW! I was blown away, shocked, and wanted to cry. It evoked so many emotions. What's going to happen next season? I cannot wait.

What was up with the graduation scene, though? The gymnasium was empty. I know they have a budget to film the show, so they probably could not afford too many extras, but it just seemed so unrealistic. Speaking of graduation: Wasn't Lamb a real D-I-C-K? Can someone really be so cold hearted, full of himself and despicable at the same time? Is that really necessary? Karma can be a real bitch.

I'm sure the LoVe fans were very pleased with the way things turned out. I, for one, am not a LoVe fan. I've said it before, I'm saying it now, and I'll say it again. Blah, blah, blah.

What the hell did Beaver do with Mac's clothes?

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I don't think we can continue to be friends. You don't love LoVe? This friendship is over!

P.S. His name's not Beaver, it's CASSIDY!

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAH!!

NOT A LoVe FAN?!?!

WH- WHA- WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? THEY ARE SO TOTALLY PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!

Sob!

If you don't love LoVe, you don't love LIFE! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home