Sunday, January 15, 2006


You gotta love Phase 10!

Celeste and I spent most of the day in bed watching movies. We watched A Lot Like Love and The Perfect Man, to little romantic comedies that were not so great, but, at the same time, were not so bad; they both had their merits. I usually HATE Ashton Kutcher. I was pleasantly surprised by him in A Lot Like Love. I loved the kind of relationship that his and Amanda Peet's characters shared. I want to be best friends with the one I fall in love with and do fun and crazy things together.

The Pefect Man really was not so good, but it was fine for a lazy day on top of an air matress. I've had a relationship with a person who is afraid to let anyone get too close (I think I'm often that person.), and I know how fantastic it is to finally open up and trust someone.

Amy, Luke, Celeste and I all played Phase 10 tonight. What a great game! I lost (surprise, surprise). Thank goodness I'm not too competitive or a sore loser. It was fun. I cannot play Phase 10 and not think of the trip Melissa, Kyazze and I took to Zanzibar a year ago. We played many a game on the beach. It's nice to play indoors and not worry about the wind blowing the cards away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home