Monday, April 17, 2006

Guess who's back in the M-Fin' house!

Vacation, all I ever wanted...


You know, we really did not do a whole lot, and I have no problem with that. You would not imagine there would be such a difference between Samoa and American Samoa. They are populated by the same people, but for about 100 years, they have had very different histories. The differences of Apia were refreshing to me, and I am so glad that I took this chance to go for a visit.

There is so much that I want to tell, but I've had a lot to do today, and I'm preparing to retire for the night. I will make a post each day this week and fill you in on my adventure.

I <3 Samoa!!!


2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger nicolegail said...

I went to Samoa and all I got was tonsillitis.

(And a kick-ass kava bowl and tapa print.)

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there no sun in Samoa?

Kidding.

Looking forward to the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home